martes, 27 de febrero de 2007

MY LIFE UPADATE

Hi, My Name is Rubén D. and I from Colombia. I’m trying to write this in English because it’s similar to know new worlds, like the poet Eluard said “There are to many worlds, and they are here”. I’m only 144 moons old. When I was a cub, I passed the time whit my 4 little brothers and my mom, she was an excellent mother, she taught me about the meaning of the shadows, and she usually told me that we are the reflection of the stars.

Some night, my brothers and I had to take our own ways, so I decided study the strange humans’ life, so I have gone to some humans’ places like libraries, art museums, cinemas, etc... (¡Is really funny but amazing how the people pass the time!). They are a very strange animal, their thing that the nature is different to them, but they forget they are the nature too.

Well, now I’m thinking to learn something about this animal past with the art help, but first, I want to take vacations, so I’m going to go to some village on a few nights. And now, I’m going to leave you because the sun is coming and I want to sleep like to many other cats.

No hay comentarios: